Thursday, August 16, 2007

bio spa

Ok i realised i havent blog for a long time(2 days eh). Gotta blog to make my blog look alive and interesting eh.

So today was bio spa. like wat the dota gang always say, i raped the paper upside down eh, full marks ftw. ookok, just kidding maybe not.

today bus trip to tuition was quite interesting.
there was this ah pek trying to act young eh. Wearing coolio specs, nike shoes, low socks, and jeans eh. i tink he was trying to impress and pimp some girls lol.
Then things started getting intersting eh.
I took out my phone, the pimp ah pek saw and started saying about how teenagers nowadays are materialistic, expensive phone and that he doesnt like young ppl, which was quite ironic considering that he was trying to act young and that he was using the freaking chio nokia luna phone.

I being the nice guy i am ignored him, but he pissed off a group of ppl sitting behind him eh.

Waw, then bang called me halfway in tuition 6+ and ask me whether i was going home o.0.

okokok, time to go mug eh. 39days to promos? AAAAA ftw.

And i juz saw the befrienders group list. Claras group leader! LOL.

No comments: